Black Radical Congress forum

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat May 27 20:40:29 PDT 2000

Chuck0 wrote:

> Uhmm, what's this mean in plain English?

That white leftists who don't like the RCP should get off their butts and build support for Mumia -- and if they build enough solid and unqualified support for Mumia and other black victims of the police the RCP won't dominate. And if they think they have better things to do, then they should stop whining about the RCP.

Just like I stopped whining about you because you are doing more to keep the Seattle movement going than I am.

Carrol