A suspiciously seamless event

Paula Smalarz laflame at mindspring.com
Sun May 28 07:03:41 PDT 2000

Mr. Feneon, please tell me where you're going(coming from) with this thought. Is it a comment on US backing of the sleaze-balls or a comment on the way power works in general, er what?

...". And now they're dying like flies in Russia (where the aparat's transition to bourgeoisie was a suspiciously seamless event, for mine) as they are in North Korea."

Just curious. I've been thinking lately about how, under Communist rule, the Russian people never seemed to be Anti-American but they must be now and more so in the future. Keep in mind that I'm an under-educated prole so no hard references without context please.

ps. Hi gang! Thanks to some references here I watched Cradle Will Rock last night.( I had assumed it was one of those killer nanny movies as I've been out of touch). It loved it and I hope some "regular people" got to see it(by accident), but I keep having deja vu. It said it was written by Tim Robbins but that whole moving the show to another theatre and the actors being forbidden to play and the piano-finding seemed to be in another movie I've seen. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts.

smoocheroonies paula