Black Radical Congress forum

jmage at panix.com jmage at panix.com
Mon May 29 10:03:35 PDT 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

>There's no
>doubt that neither Amadou Diallo or Patrick Dorismond never shot a
>cop.

which don't you think might not have shot a cop?

is the standard we should urge (for those people who believe that the death penalty is in some cases appropriate) that it's OK provided there is a doubt as to innocence? isn't that exactly the standard used in executing Diallo and Dorismund, AND in exonerating their killers?

>Unlike most death row residents, Mumia has had excellent legal
>representation and an international campaign to free him.

fair enough; which overlooked death row resident have you been campaigning for?

john mage