Ralph the Leninist

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Wed Nov 1 06:37:07 PST 2000

>Just as the Clinton and Gore White House's have
>and would provide no forum for progressives. Clinton
>has feted people like Anthony Robbins and Charles
>Murray. He had a forum on Soc Sec which basically
>shut out left critics of the scare campaigns. Very
>annoying, to put it mildly.
>
>So all I can say in response to this sort of attack
>is "triangulate this."
>
>mbs

good one! if you don't mind, I'm using this as my mantra to ward off liberal Nader bashers. Even my own mother is bashing me about Nader (and she voted for Perot in '92! what a weirdo!)

happy to report Foo Fighter Halloween concert was fantabulous. at the beginning when the lights went down and before the warm-up band came on, two people in Teletubbie suits came dancing onto the stage and after a bit, they took off their teletubbie heads. one had a smiley Gore mask on, and the other had a smirky Bush mask on. It was like a bad acid trip. Bush said vote for him, b/c he had developed a higher grade of cocaine - moderate cheering, Gore said vote for him b/c he invented Internet porn - much applause. for one of the FF encore songs, David Grohl got on the drums and drummer sang Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar"

which one's Pink? Peter