Ralph the Leninist

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Nov 1 11:55:47 PST 2000

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Nathan Newman wrote:
>
> >Nader at this point is obviously running to defeat Gore by campaigning
> >almost exclusively in the swing states this week, since if his goal was just
> >to get 5% of the national vote, he could be campaigning in Massachusetts and
> >Texas. Since Nader has declared explicit war on the Dems, it is childish to
> >complain that the Dems have declared war on him and the Greens. Hell, take
> >it as a compliment and have the courage of your strategy.
>
> Yup. I'm enjoying the hell out of these desperate whining Goreans.
> Proves that Ralph's struck a nerve, and that he's doing something
> right. Now if the Goreans could only admit that their candidate
> shares a big bit of the blame...

Well, Gore not to blame, the DNC and Bill Clinton are to blame. They are the ones who orchestrated a move to the "middle" where millions of Americans were supposed to be politically. Never mind the fact that most Americans do not hold the values of the religious or Newt Gingrich right.

NAFTA, NAFTA, GATT, WTO, CDA, WIPO, DMCA etc. Brought to you by the Democractic Party

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe