URGENT - Nader trader

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Thu Nov 2 01:28:35 PST 2000

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Steve Perry wrote:

> fuck this shit. it's not even legal. at least two of these sites have been
> shut down in the past day, by the way, following the threat of government
> litigation.

Why in the world is this - a form of co-ordinated tactical voting - not legal?

Peter P.S. I think this will have about as much effect as 'click here to end world hunger', btw. -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844