Fw:Not quite the worst sort of leftist

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 2 08:50:10 PST 2000

Message: 5

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 07:49:36 -0600

From: "T.E. Wilder" <contramundum at wavefront.com> Subject: Not quite the worst sort of leftist

On my way to work this morning I noticed that the far left had taped up posters (of an article from Doug Henwood's Left Business Observer http://www.panix.com/~dhenwood/LBO_home.html ) denouncing Nader as a petit bourgeois moralizer. So the Green Party left can't quite be the worst sort.

I dropped by the Nader-Ventura show last night to see what I could see. I thought there might be some interesting weirdos hanging around. All there was to see was the TV production trucks parked outside and police at all the building entrances. The policeman at the back door clutched his holster and shifted on his feet uneasily when he saw me. I must have look sinister to him. Then he tried to pretend he wasn't looking at me.

T.E. Wilder contramundum at wavefront.com http://www.visi.com/~contra_m/

Paleo is a list for discussing ideas relating to paleoconservatism, paleolibertarianism and paleo-orthodoxy. To subscribe: just send a blank e-mail to paleo-subscribe at eGroups.com.