NYC Nader rally/march

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 2 09:51:27 PST 2000

Reclaim the Streets NYC - http://reclaimthestreetsnyc.tao.ca

'First they ignored us. Then they laughed at us. Then they fought us. Then we won.' Mahatma Ghandi

A pro-Nader rally and march will be held on Saturday, November 4 at 12 noon - only 72 critical hours before Election Day!

To all of you Nader supporters out there - both confirmed and closeted - this is our last major pre-election opportunity to make a very loud and very public statement in support of this emerging third party. This movement is ours. We need to be there.

Bring your signs, wear your Nader propaganda, and join us in the streets. This campaign has been tirelessly advocating for us - let's return the favor to Nader and LaDuke, to all Greens brave enough to run for public office, to the activists who've been giving heart and soul to improve our lives.

Saturday, November 4 12 noon 116th St. and Broadway ending at Lincoln Center

Please forward this to any and all sympathizers.

Any questions can be directed to Megan David at (718) 816-0251.

Thanks to all of you,

md