the rabbinical view of LesserEvilism

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Fri Nov 3 03:56:51 PST 2000

Thanks John'n'Justin - my mistake; I was indeed talking about the August 1 uprising. Think I was thrown by that bit about the Red Army being close, which, as John says, they most definitely were not before 1944.

Nice to know my suspicions about the Red Army ain't warranted, either. I've duly marked Erickson for later reference.

Cheers, Rob.