Why I Decided Not To Vote For Nader In A 'Safe' State, And How LBO-Talk Helped

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Nov 3 11:23:30 PST 2000

Leo said, among other things: " . . . The sole "justification" for this ultra-left sectarianism is the notion that there is no difference between the policies advocated by a Gore and a Bush. Of course, this is a contention never examined in any consistent, systematic and detailed way . . .

I was feeling guilty about my hubris & egotism, and had decided to vote for Gore, but the deficiencies of this post caused me to change my mind. I've decided to vote for Ralph after all . . .

mbs