North Star (was Re: lbo-talk-digest V1 #3572)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 4 09:08:26 PST 2000

Leo wrote:

>>Or praise him. Leo's doing a fantastic job of moving nearly
>>_everyone_ at _every_ point of the LBO political spectrum _to the
>>left_.
>>
>>Yoshie
>
>Happy to be of service. Just one small question, however. Where exactly was
>that space on your left that I moved you to?

Naturally, I do not budge one inch -- call me the North Star of LBO-talk, guiding you all to freedom. :)

Yoshie

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters.

-- Frederick Douglass -- -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20001104/2f79c8a6/attachment.htm>