Mea Culpas On Understanding Context

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Sat Nov 4 19:47:43 PST 2000

LeoCasey at aol.com wrote:

> So can I be clear on what the nature of my error and sin was here? Was
> it that
> (a) my impoverished political imagination ... (snip)
> (b) I failed to appreciate that all the times I and others were
> arrested ...f
> (c) my liberalism keeps me from seeing...
> (d) my reliance on bourgeois forms of logic make it impossible for me...
> (e) I have lost touch with the joys of 'infantile leftism'

(f) All of the above

Leo, I'd choose f. Thankfully there is real merit to multiple choice questions.

Stocking-capped folks tossing rocks at Starbucks is perhaps not the most consequential of acts, but it hardly warrants the charge you make regarding its lack of maturity or putative masculine zeal. Would it change your view if they went after Dunkin Donuts and Sears?

No charge for the tutorial..

Dennis Breslin