lbo-talk-digest V1 #3578

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Nov 5 16:25:32 PST 2000

At 04:01 PM 11/5/00 -0500, LeoCasey at aol.com wrote:
>Kelley:
>>pssssst leo. there's a tag on the inside of the see-thru nighty from
>>Frederick's of Hollywood you're sporting. it says, "not guaranteed to work
>>for all the buoyz"
>

>I see we have quickly reached the stage where personal insult is substituted
>for any pretense of argument. Very well.

there wasn't a lick of personal insult in any of that. the pivner quote was n't a suggestion that what you typed was like a fart. the suggestion that you wear a see thru nighty is about how you continue to provoke and it's not turning me on. think of it like this, leo. it's more like blowing smoke rings. have you ever seen the porn flick, Deep Throat? In the opening scene, Linda Lovelace's roomate is spread eagle on the kitchen counter blowing smoke rings, while her bf goes to town. think of it like that, me and linda's roomate blow smoke rings because this fuck is boring.

kelley