URGENT - Nader trader

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Nov 6 09:34:36 PST 2000

At 05:32 PM 11/6/00 +0100, Anita Mage wrote:
>kelley wrote:
>
> >Radio station
>
>nope, kelley - i was referring to the discotheque, the WMF.
>
>Anita

the point remains, as Cat pointed it out long ago during the Australian Constitutional referendum. she asked, "you know what a browser is, don't you". it would have been nice had someone tried to find out on their own rather than expecting you to explain it all. we (including me) use abbreviations and local refs every day on this list and expect everyone else who's not from around here to get it. the rest of you, otoh, have to second guess yourselves all the time as to what is and is not understood.