words

Forstater, Mathew ForstaterM at umkc.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:53:40 PST 2000

don't know if you already told the answer, I am going through my e-mail from Thurs-Mon. Since we saw the post that Giddens was speaking on glabalization and the quote uses the term "structuration" that is my guess. it might as well be anyway. as far as what it means, um...

1. the world is made up of nations 2. some stuff we can call 'national' and some stuff 'global' 3. not everything is global 4. some stuff is both 'national' and 'global'

?

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood [mailto:dhenwood at panix.com] Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 6:43 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: words

Can anyone name this author? And can anyone tells me if this passage means anything?

Doug

----