election demographics

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Mon Nov 6 16:16:53 PST 2000

I understand that if you are to the left of Gore, there is an

argument for voting for Nader (alternative-building, sending a

message to the DLC, whatever). But if there are only two candidates

in the race, there is *no* excuse for and *no* argument for not

voting at all.

It is one of the most precious and powerful rights we collectively

possess. Not to exercise it is a powerful indication that you are a

clueless bozo...

Brad DeLong *************

This is a totally patronizing attitude towards 50% of the US citizenry and is to be expected given the position of privilege from which you speak.

Ian