election demographics

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Nov 6 18:53:54 PST 2000

I feel that way every morning at about 5:30 am, Carl.

Ok. We have been watching the Gallup poll. Nader has held a steady 4%-5%. Bush has been up as much as 10%-11% in the Gallup poll. Gore has been up as much as 10%-11% in the Gallup poll. The whole time Nader has held a steady 4%-5%. Anyone else notice this?

Here's another one. According to Gallup, Nader is drawing only 1% of the vote from people with incomes under $20k. By the same token Nader anecdotally is drawing big college age support. How many college kids make more than $20k a year? :o)

Tom