Chomsky & Hitch on Election (vote Ralph)

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Mon Nov 6 21:57:55 PST 2000

Dennis R Redmond wrote:

> Mais non. As someone said, somewhere, "They shall not pass". Too many rads
> at the grassroots for that to happen. Open source politics is structurally
> immune to leveraged buyouts, buy-ins or buy-ups. Plus, our liberated zones
> are defended with stockpiles of knitting needles.

Nothing ruins success like success. If there's cash at stake, they will fight. Keeping Ventura or Buchanan or even Larouche out will be easy. Keeping the coalition together is another thing. Didn't Nader get tarred for picking one Green slice over another? I have to wonder if the Green's flirtation with success in electoral politics will make for a monogamous marriage.