Gore v. Bush; there is a difference

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Mon Nov 6 23:44:52 PST 2000

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Lisa & Ian Murray wrote:

> Yet one of the bazillion reasons capitalism is a cesspool of aspiring
> fascists who use libertarianism as a foil to keep on getting away with this
> kind of anti-social behavior.
> It's just like Frank Zappa said; the 3 most dangerous letters in a democracy
> are MBA.

I love MBAs! I met some recently (they're profiling the company I work for). They're so naive! I walked away thinking - if these are the new Masters of the Universe, then we're going to have some fun....

Peter -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844