access

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 7 10:55:17 PST 2000

Try and find *one* person who voted for Nixon in '72! Just one!

Joseph Noonan

Pauline Kael, of the New Yorker, was floored when Nixon won in '72. None of her Westside NYC left-liberal friends voted for RMN. "No one I know voted for him!"

Michael Pugliese, "Don't blame me. I voted for Nader!"

P.S. My Dad has voted for the loser in each election since 1960, last time I asked. Nixon in '60, Goldwater in '64, Humphrey in '68, McGovern in '72 (he almost went to the rally in Laurel, Maryland where George Wallace was shot by Bremer. [btw, for fellow conspiranoia types where did that loser get the money to follow Wallace around for a year? In some book on Watergate- The Yankee-Cowboy War by Carl Oglesby?- it was alleged that the Nixon White House Plumbers and the FBI, swooped down on Bremer's residence very quick and planted nutcase extremist literature around his digs], Ford in '76, Anderson in '80, Mondale in '84, Dukakis in '88, Perot in '92. '96, either Perot or Dole.