election demographics

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Nov 7 15:02:19 PST 2000

. . . Is potentially squandered, you mean. Time will tell in any case. If Gore loses by a huge gap, then it'll be impossible to blame the Greens; if Gore loses in a squeaker, yes, there will be hell to pay. . . .

Hell to pay for who? If the Greens tip the election to Bush, and the Dems turn in anger to the Greens, the Green answer is simple: How'd you like them apples? If you don't respond to our criticisms, we'll do it again, only better. Chew on that.

mbs