Green Strategy: Replace Electoral College with National Instant Runoff

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:40:37 PST 2000

Nathan,

And with the Repugs in full control of both the White House and the Congress, why should they bother? They will control redistricting, senior Dem progressives in the House will retire. With no campaign finance reform, money will now flow big time to Repugs in the House. I see them controlling there for the next generation. Why should they change anything? What can anybody do about it? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Nathan Newman <nathan at newman.org> To: lbo-Talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-Talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 5:37 AM Subject: Green Strategy: Replace Electoral College with National Instant Runoff