Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:13:23 PST 2000

Well, unfortunately, kelley is probably right that the absentee ballots, and especially the ones from the military overseas will tend to tilt to Bush. There may be some offset if the Palm Beach screwups are given to Gore, but probably not enough to give it to him. Still looks like Bush in FL and the WH.

But, hey, Bush can pull a Reagan. Have a dandy recession (not toooo bad) early in his first term that he blames on Clinton-Gore and then have a nice recovery in 2003 just in time to have a big win in 2004 against Hillary (who won't take West Virginia either, much less Tennessee or Arkansas... ). Morning in America all over again, or is it getting it to be late afternoon.... ? Barkley Rosser

-----Original Message----- From: Marco Anglesio <mpa at the-wire.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 4:34 PM Subject: Re: Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

<
<
<