Someday I too, can retire from work and do a book on being a

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Wed Nov 8 19:42:15 PST 2000

Oh, yeah. Tim Black who was running for state supreme court with Judge Resnick lost. This really didn't surprise me. Because, I was kind of surprised when the Democrats picked Black in the first place. I mean he's a nice enough little guy and said all the right things---but---he was from the Cincinati area. The logic behind his choice for supreme court candidate was that he polled well with Republicans in the Cincinati area. Then attacking his Republican woman opponent on law and order issues was kind of limp---she wan't tough enough. At least that's how it translated out on my level.

Tom