Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Thu Nov 9 01:26:14 PST 2000

What does Bush being Gov of FL have to do with it? It only says to me that the constituents have already shown they prefer right minded (pardon the pun) reps over the dems. Geez, Gore lost in his own state. Maybe there was massive fraud there, no?

And the Buchanon thing, come-on. That's the way the votes were layed out in many other areas. Perhaps we should have a nationwide re-election? Our fore-fathers enacted a system because they believed the general public was not educated enough to make an informed decision and you would vote for the people who would make that decision for you (the electoral college). Given that there is a public out-cry over the inability to fathom how the ballot works, perhaps it's indicative of the brilliance of our founding fathers and that in 214 years the people are still illiterate buffoons who need to be told what's best for them.

> now tell me if it were the other way around, there wouldn't be a violent
> reaction in parts of the "heartland" and the south.

Yea, maybe you'll see rioting like all those republicans did when OJ got acquitted, or look at the rioting by the hoardes of republicans celebrating the victory of thier cities basketball teams in Chicago and LA over the past 10 years. There's also that 1968 Chicago Republican Convention if I recall. Oh, how about all them republicans in Seattle this year who started rioting when those peacefull leftist-minded folks of the WTO were getting together.

Republicans have a long history of violence protest in recent years.