Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Nov 9 08:15:47 PST 2000

oh god, it always kills me what a disconnect there is between what you, reese, and dc-stiffs would think is important and what people on LBO talk think is important.

heh. who gives a crap about the dems. we have a bone to pick with the dems but it sure as shit ain't some nonsense about election bullshit.

kelley