Wanted: Sub to My Dom

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Nov 9 08:54:37 PST 2000

heh.

Couldn't resist. I pulled another all-nighter for work and i get a little punchy.

Anyway, really looking for research assistant:

Someone who would like to help me out on a project basis (3-5 months/part time): writing and research. Fast-paced.

1. Decent computer and Internet skills 2. Strong writing and editing skills 3. Good research skills (i.e., broad knowledge base that you can use creatively to dig up information) 4. In general, do whatever I ask you. :)

If you're interested send me a heads up and we can go from there.

Kelley