Eric the manly

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Thu Nov 9 09:23:03 PST 2000

> ----------

Man, you need to take a step back, Brad. I know all your friends are on the team, but you've gotta take the game a little less seriously.

Can you explain what the huge negative impact on social welfare was of the Bush Sr.administration rather than a Dukakis administration? And how it outweighs, say, the millions of lives saved from airbags alone?

Seth