Eric the manly

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:31:21 PST 2000

Gordon,

It's not the suburbs they need. It is the Ohio and lower Mississippi River valleys. Some good ole' boys. Bubba Bill Clinton could bring them in, but not prep school Bore. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Gordon Fitch <gcf at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 8:00 PM Subject: Re: Eric the manly

>Carrol wrote:
>> >Let's not argue or apologize. Let's accept the credit. The left defeated
Gore.