lbo-talk-digest V1 #3601

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:29:04 PST 2000

I saw it in the Washington Post yesterday. You can probably track it down on their website. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Barry Rene DeCicco <bdecicco at umich.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 7:41 PM Subject: Re: lbo-talk-digest V1 #3601