election demographics

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:33:41 PST 2000

Max,

And they did it by going to the center, much as I find it distasteful. Hell, the just-fallen Robb was one of the founders of much-derided DLC. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, November 09, 2000 2:27 PM Subject: RE: election demographics