Someday I too, can retire from work and do a book on being a WAITRESS.

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Thu Nov 9 13:09:17 PST 2000

Max---That's the $15 million dollar question, which is the amount of money the Ohio Democrat party spent on the election. :o)

The Democrats can't seem to get it together outside of the cities with a significant minority population and the minority population is becoming increasingly fickle towards the Democrats. It's almost as if the Democrats are afraid to attempt to get out the vote in the, shall we say, european areas. So the vast majority of the area of the state and its population is being written off by the Democrats.

Some attribute this to the corporatist/corporate philosophy of the Democrats which requires legitimizing by seeking power bases. Rather than practicing real politics with real positive outcomes for real people.

Tom