Amy and Bill

jan carowan jancarowan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:38:56 PST 2000

>Look, how many of us, facing Clinton at election time, would have -- could
>have -- stayed on a single course with a master of doubletalk and
>manipulation?

Dear M. Bauer-Perrin: This would be a fair reply if she were one of us; she however is a seasoned journalist who should not have been so easily frazzled. My impression remains that she did not follow up because she found Clinton reasonable, which speaks to me of the utter non seriousness of the so called left in this country. Perhaps she does not owe an apology to you leftist business observers who are beneath the whining criticism nothing but servile Democrats, happy to delude yourselves that Clinton is a good man, one of us.

With warm regards, Jan