Summary of Nader analysis

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:23:49 PST 2000

So here you have it. The more it seems that dissidence matters, the more savagely it is attacked. This is the moral equivalent of the way the cops are letting loose on the demonstrators at recent WTO meetings. Shuddup and gedbackinline, or its rubber bullets and all night in jail for you, Ralph! You were fine when you were a consumerist pain in the ass, but now you are a threat--you also a failure and irrelevant, but the main pooint is that you and your stupid minions had better get behind the next right wing DLCer--er, I mean moderate Democrat--we put up, or we escalate to real bullets and helicopter gunships. --jks