Someday I too, can retire from work and do a book on being a WAITRESS.

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Thu Nov 9 16:37:31 PST 2000

Barkley---I haven't looked at the Cincinnati-Hamilton county results. I'll grant Governor Taft this, he's a lot smarter than he looks! The week before the election he was out campaigning with former Democrat Senator John Glenn for Ohio State Issue #1 which is nothing but a big environmental pork barrel for corporate offenders and Taft himself.

Tom