Summary of Nader analysis

Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 9 16:07:38 PST 2000

Carroll wrote:

I for one tend to tune out people that can't argue without
>yelling "stalinist," "trotskyist," etc.

Knee-jerk reaction while at the keyboard. It's not a term I often use -- especially on wigged-out academics -- but her use of "infantile" to describe what I thought were rather moderate arguments made by Ehrenreich set me off, along with her desire to see Ehrenreich banned from print.

How about "nazi punk" (a bone to Jello Biafra, failed Green Party prez candidate)?

DP