Summary of Nader analysis

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Thu Nov 9 18:01:36 PST 2000

Brad DeLong, who is annoyed at many things this week... **********

So that's what people who simply disagree with you are; things? Things didn't get your party into a pickle these past few days, people who disagree over the direction the political system may take did. Can't you accept that people disagree with the Democratic Party's idea of the future. Hell, you'd swear we're worse than Republicans.

Get over yourself already, your standard of living ain't gonna be changed that much in the next 4 years and you have your life ahead of you. Lighten up. We survived Nixon, the Jewish people survived last century's barbarism. It'll be ok. Go have some fun. Really.

Ian