Summary of Nader analysis

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:23:23 PST 2000

So, since the "poststructuralist critique of reason" has deprived us of the ability to think, we can only comprehend ad hominem attacks and insults. I missed the rational argument that was under it, but that is no doubt because I once read DeLeuze & Guattari's Anti-Oedipus and it overwhelmed my Quine and Davidson completely. Doug, incapable of criticizing his paid subscribers? Hang around here and watch him do it serveral times daily. Or was the rational point that any poarticipation in electoral politics is a total sellout, unworthy of the left? I'm not otherwisea great fan of Lenin, but he took that line to task with great effect in "Left-Wing Communism, An Infantile Disorder." You might try that for rational debate. --jks