[PEN-L:4237] President Gore

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Nov 9 19:57:49 PST 2000

I wouldn't know. But you ought to reconsider releasing Manual Noriega from prison and appointing him governor. Then we could invade Florida and have elections supervised by Jimmy Carter.

Actually I think gore has won in Florida. It just isn't obvious yet. Though as I speak the gap stopped narrowing and has been stuck at 229 for a while now.

max