Nader cost himself federal funds (Re: election demographics

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Nov 9 21:20:39 PST 2000

Nathan Newman wrote:

> There was a large panel today with students discussing the election. These
> were overwhelmingly liberal students, most of whom would normally love
> Nader. But when Nader's name was mentioned in the introduction, spontaneous
> hissing broke out from around the room.

Bunch of fucking retards. I've had enough with the stupidity and lack of historical memory on the part of liberals and liberal progressives. It's really pathetic to hear propaganda being parroted by liberal co-workers about how the Democrats are more compassionate to the less fortunate and how they have this wonder track record on the environment.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at Americans. We seem to have a knack at turning out overly-educated (indocrinated) college graduates who are dumber than some working person who never went to college.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe