President Gore, another shot at punching the right hole

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Fri Nov 10 09:57:02 PST 2000

I don't have details, but I was told that Thursday night local Boston news ran a

report on a Mass judge who recently ruled for a revote when "butterfly ballots" similar to the Palm Beach county ballots were in question. It's another jurisdiction, sure, but the case can be made. re

----- Original Message ----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org>