Pleasures

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Sat Nov 11 12:30:04 PST 2000

>I'll bet if just about any state's voting procedures were scrutinized
>carefully, you'd find all kinds of abuses, ranging from negligence to
>fraud. How about recounts in the states Gore narrowly carried?
>Doug

Doug, so you think white Oregonians, Wisconsins and Iowans suffer similar voter intimidation as Black, Haitians and Hispanics in Florida?

Your partisanship against the Democrats is making you make ugly, reactionary arguments.

But I say bring it on, let's litigate every state, every county, every city and clean up the whole damn voting system in this country. If we could accomplish that, I would happily see George W. in office, since eliminating voting rights violations that are pervasive across the country is far more important over the long-term.

-- Nathan Newman