Pleasures

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat Nov 11 13:03:46 PST 2000

Don't forget the IBT -- honorable people bent on honorable purposes committing dishonorable acts.

For all their muddle-headedness, including not being able to follow an arrow to a hole in a card, I maintain that most people are fundamentally fair-minded, and unfairness offends them. So it's bad politics, besides being wrong.

mbs