Interactive Election Adventure

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Nov 11 14:59:43 PST 2000

http://www.perpetualelection.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/11/105232&mode=nested

"Choose Your Own Election Ending" Game

posted by cicero on Saturday November 11, @05:04AM

from the now-that's-clever dept.

ATKeiper writes in: "Even once the Florida matter is settled,

there are still a number of possible outcomes for this year's

presidential election. On my personal homepage I've created a sort

of 'Choose-Your-Own-Adventure' game to let users navigate through

our constitutional system to pick the next president. See my

Election 2000 Final Decision."

http://www.perpetualelection.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/11/0338237&mode=nested

Design Experts Weigh in on Palm Beach Ballot

posted by cicero on Friday November 10, @10:09PM

from the or-maybe-people-should-read-instructions dept.

anirvan writes in: "Usability experts have started buzzing about

the problematic design of the Palm Beach ballots. Dan Bricklin

walks through the problems step by step. Kevin Fox links to some

interesting stories, and describes the basis for three different

ways to incorrectly interpret the ballots."