"New Left" in Bulgaria?

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Sun Nov 12 11:44:00 PST 2000

Hi, John! Just spotted this in the mail - so, sorry if any delay occurrred in between... First off, could you pls forward offlist the nytimes material - no access to the 'net, just e-mail at the moment (ahain........ but, as wojtek says, it's a good thing!). Hate to say that i have this uneasy feeling, that, coming from NYTimes, it's bound to be some some weird concoction... Hope I'm wrong? New lbo-ster from bg? Alain Kessi? He's Swiss, actually, but living/working here and, as far as I can tell, in love with BG :o) Which is great - I have nudged him to join lbo and, hopefully, he's done so. Looking frwd to hearing from you, if you have the time/inclination, Elena