Summary of Nader analysis

jan carowan jancarowan at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:10:04 PST 2000

>From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at epinet.org>
>To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>
>Subject: Re: Summary of Nader analysis
>Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:34:37 -0500
>
> > . . . It is truly pathetic to hear self justifications for the infantile
>voting
> > behavior of several people on this list, culminating in Mr Henwood
>telling
> > me to take a chill pill, i.e., drug myself out so I won't be sensitive
> > the consequences of his, Ms Ehrenreich's, Mr Sawicky's, and Mr
>Marable's
> > destructive behavior.
> >
> > With the same warm greetings, Jan
>

>You said you were leaving. Why are you back?
>
>But thanks for putting me in such distinguished
>company.
>
>mbs

Mr Sawicky,

I see that you have learned Mr Henwood's repulsion for rational rebuttal. One can only infer from this kind of response to a serious set of concerns that you want the full discrediting of the EPI (epinet) and LBO (lbo-talk). The issue is serious enough for me to once again travel through this intellectually parched cyberland to reveal the utter bankruptcy of left leaders today. The flippancy with which you have responded to my post which I assure you embodies the concerns of millions of people is rather disturbing. One can only hope that your distinguished company has more to say.

With warm greetings, Jan