Alterman: Left in Shambles

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 13 05:06:51 PST 2000

By the way, this is exactly why I despise Alterman, and agree with Alexander Cockburn when he describes Alterman as "greasy." Alterman engaged in a brutal, frothing character assassination of Nader for over a month. Now he has the nerve to step back and shake his head, tisk-tisking how sad it is that Nader will no longer have legitimacy on the hill -- never acknowledging the role of pathetic lobotomized liberals like himself in contributing to this loss of legitimacy. (Which, by the way, I don't think will happen.)

----- Original Message ----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 11:50 PM Subject: Re: Alterman: Left in Shambles