Beyond the Summary of Nader analysis

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 07:46:36 PST 2000

I'd said:

>It'll be interesting to see if there's a big bounce over the next hour, now
>that Katherine Harris has rather predictably found in favour of getting
>Bush into the chair as soon as possible ...

Well, there was a bouncelet ... I s'pose. Then they all suddenly realised that, yeah, they would have an executive committee soon, but that it'd actually be chaired by one Lootenant Bush, so down went the graph again. S'pose electric chairs are old technology when all said and done ...

Last week, money that left the Nasdunk went over to the Dow. Now it's just getting out altogether ... is that significant?

The world (ie USA) is so interesting right now, I'm beginning to give thanks for my insomnia. Keep those laughs coming, eh?

Yours breathlessly, Rob.