economic stats (as if people mattered) gun control

John Thornton jthorn16 at home.com
Mon Nov 13 08:12:57 PST 2000

Exploding cars and depictions of people being shot are not the same. I have been to the scene of many car accidents and they don't carry anywhere near the same violent connotation as the scene of a stabbing or gunshot. (I used to be a paramedic not a gore fan)

John Thornton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 9:53 PM Subject: Re: economic stats (as if people mattered) gun control