Fwd: Memorial for longtime Communist leader, Gus Hall

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Tue Nov 14 10:32:13 PST 2000

yeah, but he helped the left keep an eye on the fbi--the agents could always be found at the cp meetings.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 11:30 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Fwd: Memorial for longtime Communist leader, Gus Hall

>Memorial for longtime Communist leader, Gus Hall
>A memorial meeting will be held Sunday, Nov. 19 from 2-4pm to celebrate
the
>life of famous American communist, Gus Hall. The meeting will be held at
>Cooper Union, the Great Hall, 7 East 7th St, Manhattan, NY from 2 PM-4 PM
>with a reception to follow. Messages of condolences may be faxed to (212)
>229-1713

Yes, by all means let us hail a man who applauded tanks in the streets of Budapest and Prague; who fronted a party that had little to say about camps, firing squads and psychiatric hosptials. What warm memories for all to share. My only regret is that I'm too far away to piss on Hall's grave.

DP